AGT Single Kit Motorcycle HID / ATV / Snowmobile/conversion kit provides 3 times more light on the road than traditional halogen headlights! Kit includes 1 bulb, 1 ballast for your low or high beam depending on model and your selection. This Kit is manufactured under strict quality control within an ISO-9001 certified factory. The ballast and the bulb in this motorcycle HID kit have passed the most stringent OEM specific test by AGT – Advanced German Technology. All kits come with a 1 Year warranty against defects.
These kits have 100% waterproof construction, you can submerge the entire HID kit under water and it will function correctly Integrated one piece Ballast, simplified wiring which eliminates any unnecessary confusion during install. More than 16+ bulb types, we will have the right bulb type for your bike, but you do not need to worry, just tell us your bike model and we send what fits yours! Our AGT HID kits have 0.3% failure rate, compared to 5-10% failure rate of other HID Conversion kits currently out on the market; the reliability is comparable to that of OEM HIDs on vehicles. Color temperature output has a tolerance of +/- 100K resulting intolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes. These kits have superior lumen output compare to its competitor Best quality bulbs from AGT Bosch Germany. Note: for bikes with tight space we recommend doing the upgrade to the Slim Ballast because of its thinner.
Below are color options – You can select the color you want the bottom of this page.
- 4300K has an approximately 3200lm output, which is 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light. 4300K HID kits are the standard color found on most OEM HID equipped vehicles such as BMW.
- 6000K has an approximately 3200lm output, which is 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light (6000K HID Kits are some of the most popular on the market because they provide a balance of light output and color most find desirable)
- 8000K HID kit has an approximately 2650lm output, which is about 3x the light output of the traditional halogen light and slightly less light output compared to the 6000K. While it has a bit lesser light output, it emits bluer light than the 6000K
- 10000K HID kit has an approximately 2500lm output, which is about three times the light output of the traditional halogen light and slightly less light output compared to the 8000K. While it has a bit lesser light output, it emits bluer light than the 8000K
- 30000K HID kit has an approximately 2400lm output, which is about 2-3x the light output of the traditional halogen light and slightly less light output compared to the 10000K. While it has a bit lesser light output, it emits a more violet light than the 10000K.
Will this HID kit work on my motorcycle/ATV? Yes! Please specify below your motorcycle/ATV information and we guarantee to send you a kit for your motorcyle factory headlights of your choosing! Simple plug and play system! Please watch our video installations for an idea how its done.
Do these lights have any warranty? Yes! We warranty all our HID Kits by a 1 Year Warranty on parts.
Single Kit Motorcycle kit includes 1 Bulbs, 1 Ballast, Brackets, Wiring for your motorcycle and basic instructions also available on our site. Most Harley will use one bulb for example, making this kit perfect for your model. Keep in mind on a Harley, the factory bulb of H4 does dual purpose, low beam, and high beam. Our bulb will do both as well, but only the low beam will be HID and more bright.
What size is the standard ballast?
9cm x 3cm x 7cm (too big for most sport bikes)
Are these kits plug and play?
Yes, for most motorcycles its a very simple installation, and requires no cutting. If you have an ATV that uses H6m bulbs, you will need to wire the ballast directly to your factory headlight wire. Very easy to do and only 2 wires per bulb.
Why shop with us?
We are the leader in motorcycle HID lighting products. All products are rigorously tested and installed on various motorcycles before they are allowed to sell on our website. We sell the brightest, most reliable HID conversion kits on the market with 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence, we have HID specialist standing by who can help answer your questions.
- Model: Single-Kit